Cranes for sick
About cranes for patients
The cranes for patients They are a very useful tool to take care of a bedroom, and in some cases it is essential. They are used to transfer the patient from the bed to the chair, armchair or bathroom and vice versa, that is, to return the patient to the bed. They can also be used to lift the patient from the ground or to be able to clean and make the bed.
Types of cranes for patients
There are mainly three type of cranes for patients:
- Transfer cranes: Designed to lift and transfer the patient
- Cranes changes diapers or standing: Designed to help the patient stand up. They require the user to have some mobility. They are widely used to change diapers. The patient rises from a sitting position.
- Mixed cranes: They combine both functionalities: transfer and standing.
How to choose a crane for patients
When choosing a crane for patients, you must take into account the following:
- Type of crane: Depending on the needs.
- Supported weight: The user weight that must be supported.
- Harness: Select an appropriate harness for the patient.
- Size: It is important that the crane has a size that allows you to go through the doors of the home.
- Elevation: Elevation range, that is, minimal and maximum height.
- Autonomy: Number of uses that endures the battery.